Thursday 18 May 2017

Deep mysterious world

Goal: metaphors similes



I was lost in a world with nowhere to run nowhere to hide. I was trapped in a dark mysterious world. Nowhere to escape from the torture.I only heard screaming and gunshots. Tears fell down my eyes as I saw my mum fall to the ground.
”Mmmuuuummmm”
I heard faint words.
Go its not too late for you forget about me  Goo
I sprinted as fast as I could tears falling down my eyes as fast as raindrops falling from the sky. My heart pumping faster than ever before. my legs screaming at me telling me to go faster. My brain bouncing around when bullets are missing me by inches. I couldn't escape I was losing my breath but then I saw my way out.


An alleyway, a pitch dark alleyway. I ran as fast a a cheater towards my escape I caught my breath and something touched my back I screamed and nearly lost my cover.
”Emma what are you doing here”.
“Shh we have to go follow me”. I wiped my eyes and followed Emma. I told Emma the bad news about my mum trying to hold in my tears.
”Oh Lucas that's terrible but we have to keep moving come before they see us”.
Emma I need to know who these people are they are no good to our world there destroying it” ,
“Lucas if you want to know there called the blue ravens they are people that have been put up to kill innocent people like us
“Emma calm down I understand “
“Lucas it wasn't only you who lost someone close to I blame myself for what happened”
“Emma who are you talking about”
My sister it's all my fault I left her and and couldn't save her I am for blame”
“Emma it's not your fault I'm sure you did everything to help her”
“We should be moving not talking about me let's go”



I followed Emma doubting myself we should've talked about that subject more than we did. I was too lost in my thoughts I didn't realize the tears in front of me. Emma stopped walking I questioned why she gave no reply I hope she's ok I mean she's the only person I ever really trusted. Emma's point of view.
I couldn't go through this again he didn't know why my sister was so important me I loved her and took care of her every second of the day. When my parents left us they asked me to take care of her they never came back to us so I've taken in the mother role. I don't want to tell him because then he will be pity and nice and I know that I'm going to tell him sometime but not now.

We saw a bullets coming right at us I got Emma and we ran we both lost a piece of ourselves at that moment we could never live a normal life again.We sprinted around corners and tried to hide but our plans never worked every second we would hear gunshots behind us  we couldn't escape. We were living in a dark world and we couldn't leave I gave up I gave myself to them but nothing they were gone but how.

We saw someone in the distance but they ran leaving blood flowing from 4 men we ran over to them to find out their true identity. I lifted up a mask to reveal...Emma's point of view. “DAD OH MY GOSH YOU LEFT ME AND ISABELLE AS KIDS TO BE A BLUE RAVEN” Emma yelled tears falling down her eyes.
“Emma what I never knew your dad left you and when were you planning to tell me this”
“I don't know but it was our mum as well  I can't handle this anymore I give up I can't”
“Emma don't say that we can get through this it's ok”
“US US Their was never Us I only helped you because I felt sorry for you”


I had left her alone in one of her worst cases yet I feel bad but I can feel that way I'm not going Back ever she never liked and can't believe that I trusted her Emma's point of view.HE actually left I guess what I said was mean and I take it back i was in a bad mood with my dad and everything but what I said was bad I should find him.I walked of to find him when boom a bullet went straight into my leg causing me fall into a muddy river bank.I couldn't get up and I saw someone in front of me someone in red…


I was walking thoughts  flowing through my head I then realized that Emma was in a bad state and couldn't control her feelings.I walked back towards to where she was she was gone. I saw a trail of blood.I followed it seeing Emma at the bottom of a river bank with a bleeding leg and a person in red.. Emma's point of view. I looked the hill to see happiness within me when I see Lucas at the top of the river bank. I had hope but then something happened that I can't recall my eyes closed and I heard a faint scream EMMA. I lay there my pulse stopping  and blood surrounding me, my heart stopped and I flew higher than ever before.

I walked away tears falling down my eyes I couldn't do anything I have no reason to try anymore .I walked through horror,everything haunted me I was lost for the first time in my life I couldn't Walk I fell to the ground and prayed that I could survive I prayed that Emma and my mum were safe I prayed for peace. I laid with  no clue what to do next.I went back to my childhood where it was all happiness. I remembered when my picked me up when I fell and Emma with me and we had fun.I looked at my reflection and thought that I could do better than this I can do something to help others but what...I need someone to help me ahh...


Alex my best friend now let's find him.We always talked about where we would hide if this happened funny enough he said in a playground tunnel lets go.I found the playground and climbed up towards the tunnel with bullets through it.I heard some rustling and crunching.I looked in but nothing I crawled in and saw “
“ALEX I FOUND YOU”
“Lucas what are you doing here and why are you so muddy bro”
“Long story I need your help”
“With what dude”
“WE need to save the town”
“ARE YOU CRAZY I'M NEVER LEAVING I CAN DIE BRO”Alex said eating chips
“Come on you're my only help”
“Well I am pretty amazing ok i'm in”
Yes Alex is in we just need to find guns no that's too aggressive fake guns yessss.
“Alex we're gonna buy fake guns to scare everyone”
“No bro we should get water pistols pew pew pew pew pew”
“Fine but we need to get out of this tunnel”
“Ok”
We crawled out of the tunnel looking both ways for our safety we made our way towards town whispering so we didn't get caught.


“Ok the challenge to find water pistols”
“Let's go and stop trying to be a narrator”
Fine so where are we gonna get these water pistols from”
“The stores they are all open and no one's in them we can take anything we want”
Let's take the helicopter over there”
“No hurry up”
“Fine”
Gosh Alex is a living cow.But stop living in your thoughts Lucas pay attention  on what has to be done.

We turned every corner scared what would happen next I forgot to look when BANG!!!!.
To be continued











No comments:

Post a Comment