Thursday 2 March 2017

Reflection on whakangahau year six

“It's the assembly today” I thought jumping out of my bed.I arrived at school trying to hold all my emotions in as I entered our classroom.I couldn't stop smiling act cool Maliesi.

Some time later.I played with my fingers as I walked in my heart pounded.All these thought were flowing through my head.What if I fall,What if people laugh at my video,What if my video not even there,What if mum doesn't come.all these things came through my head.

I sat down in my chair and took some deep breathes I gripped onto the side of my chair sat up straight and waited.The music stopped and I knew that it was about to go down.Mr Rita welcomed everyone.his speech finished and my heart hurt with pain I felt sick…

One video later.Know it's time for the how I want to be remembered videos.I smiled and thought these are all great things and I think that this is great.know it was time for group three my group my video played first. I'm not going to lie I was embarrassed but I was also proud.My badge reached out to me and I felt instant relief.

Tu kaha means a lot to me getting that badge was a privilege.I have always been someone who stands tall but know I'm putting more and effort into respecting others feeling committing to everything I do standing up for someone who backs down not being anyone else but me.


People say your that badges should be for year sixes only but I think anyone can achieve just as much as year sixes if they want to.Nobody's perfect and anybody can be anything they want.So stand tall everyone and be proud.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on describing how you feel during the school assembly. I also agree with what you said that everyone can do anything.

    Saad

    ReplyDelete