Thursday 18 May 2017

Depths of the sea

I held my breathe as I fell overboard I could see myself going deeper and deeper as the beautiful ocean  persuaded me to go deeper I swam deeper and deeper when... I was carried to the sea top and and realized I took a breath of fresh air as I coughed up sea water on the deck of the boat.

I went home and jumped on the computer filling my mind with “information what is this information you ask I will show you.Loook at this  and this
“Sunset have a shower now You stink” Felicia said (Sunsets big sister)
“Ok fine just wait”
“No now”
“UGGGGGG”

Sunset grabbed a zip lock bag and put her phone in it and went into the shower.She watched wassabi productions.Everybody loves the baby Dino Everybody loves the baby dino. She hopped out and dried her hair got dressed and went out for dinner.

I sat at the computer and started to research more my brain got stuck in till.”Bye mum bye dad”
“Have fun at camp”
“I will”
There's no way i'm going to camp i'm going to diving lessons.

I walked into a dark salty dock I stepped onto a boat and drifted away my fear came back I was seeing my past I was drawn to the sea it called me I was about to  jump but it was like one part of me didn't want go The engine stopped I felt myself get pulled back and all of a sudden i'm in this heavy clump.I was weighed down by a wet suit.Next I now I'm listening to this boy talking to me telling me the rules of the sea.Splash I fall backwards into the I could breathe it was amazing.I swam the water drifted toward me I felt magical.But i swallowed a lot of water and felt really sick but it's the memory that I love.


It was the second week there when I had my worst experience ever…(My memory) I dove into the pitch darkness and my body instantly went deeper and deeper.I  felt like my spirit was free I had a lot of fun swimming with all kinds of fish.But then they all scattered away I tried to follow when ahhhh help ahhh. I got dragged back and my leg hurt misery it all ended and I closed  my eyes.

The next thing I'm in a hospital with my family all around.”What happened why am I in hospital”
You got awake honey you've been unconscious for a while now.”
“So you already know where I was” sunset said nervously.
“Yes of course we know but we're just happy you're alive”
“My Leg it’s gone ahhhhhhhhh”

I cried out of agent I finally got out of the hospital went home and lay on my bed in misery.Felicia came and supported me until…”FELICIA COME HERE RIGHT NOW” mum screamed at the top of her lungs.
“Coming I better go I'll see you again latter”
“Felicia your grades are terrible I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you Christchurch to get o some sense into you”
“Wait what no this can't be happening that on the other side of the island”
“I'm afraid so bye Felicia” Mum said crying
Felicia of packed her bags said her farewells and she's gone.


The next few years were really hard and I hadn't touched the water since.But that all changed today.I dove from the dock with my gear I didn't realize how hard it is to swim with one leg but I got the hang of it and went deeper.My old times came back to me I did flips and and twirled when I saw a shark in a net I was about to swim away but it looked so sad.I swam towards it and struggled to cut the net without hurting it I was stressed and confused on why I was doing this.I finally cut the net and it wouldn't stop following me I screams and swam quickly but it caught up and swung me on its back and swam that's when I realized it was thanking me.

I awoke and walked into pitch darkness I couldn't see properly I fell into deep sorrows.I Leander against a wall and tears fell down my face I walked and walked and walked until my eyes saw brightness I felt like I was walking on thin air.I drifted away my eyes closed I felt like I was fighting for my life. Aahhhhhhh. Breathing heavily.Oh phew that was just one heck of a dream.

I dove into blueness to investigate the life in the blue I studied for years and years to research I had never heard before.I had my ups and downs  but found my way to be a young scientist in my town.I saved animals until one day the air in my tank ran out.I was so deep down that it hard to get to the top I gasped for air and only just made it.Over time I grew older and my career ended.That's my story.








1 comment: