Tuesday 29 November 2016

Prank wars

I am posting this to show you how evil Eliala an I can be.(Some of this is made up)


Once in a city called new Plymouth there were 2 girls who were involved in prank wars.It all started when one off the girls Elilala put salt in Maliesis ginger ale. Maliesi declared a prank war in firming rage.
                               Maliesis story about pranks
I thought of a good prank then she had the ultimate idea.
They were stranded at corbett park because of and car crash happened and the power line fell on the road but that's not what we're talking about focus back to the real story.
Time to strike Maliesi thought eveily. Eliala was in the asleep so I loked her in and.Now I know you think that she can just unlock the door from the inside but not  on my watch.When she woke up I told her that I had locked her in and if she unlocked the door the car alam would go off but I knew that would never happen.She was trapped finally.I had an idea if she needed to pee i would get water and tomarise her but that would be 2 mean. I  told her just open the door and I will unlock it.B.T.W she was filming everything! Anyway She did it and the alarm didn't go off got you Eliala nah nah na nah na.

She told me that she would get me back but I never thought it would be that bad.She put Toothpaste in my oreos i'm getting her back.



                                            Elialas story about pranks


So I pranked Maliesi with putting salt in her ginger ale and I think that was to much because know were in a prank war i hope she doesn't do anything bad to me.

So I have a felling that Maliesi going to prank me and if we weren't stuck at Corbet part this would never of happened so to stop Maliesi pranking me I am going to sleep in the car.So I just woke up from my sleep and Maliesi has just told me that she has  locked me in.{B.T.W I AM FILMING} Maliesi has told me that if I unlock the door and open it from the inside the alarm will go off and I don't want that. I've been in here for quite a while now and Maliesi is saying that when I unlock the door and open it she would unlock so that the alarm doesn't go off so I trusted her and… Then i did it and the alarm didn't go off and all along I could off been outside I'm going to get her back  though.

Today I'm making Maliesi's lunch and she having oreos I think that she thinks that the prank wars are over so I filled her oreos with toothpaste oh I'm excited.Nan and Mailesi are picking me up and Maliesi's is yelling at me she found out my prank she going to get me back.




                                         




                                            The best prank was the oreo prank here's a picture.
                                                       



                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment