Tuesday 29 November 2016

My warehouse adventure

My goals:i can support my ideas with details,I can use dialogue in  apportitly my writing,I can use a simple text structure which is appropriate to my writing






“Maliesi let's go stop playing with the cat we have to go get some supplies for Elialas first day of school” “ I’m coming mummy”.

I am posting this because i have to tell you about the stupid things I do.



Then they arrived at the warehouse and Maliesi was over excited that she found herself lost somewhere in the warehouse.

Maliesi was trying to find her mum and Eliala when she came to… THE BARBIES. As you would probably know a whole section of Barbies would be a 3 years old girls dream.Here's an image of the barbie that Maliesi was playing with. Maliesi lay in the isle just playing when she saw a girl with a bouncy ball.She ran to the girl and asked where she got it from.The little girl showed her the way. Then she was in every little girl's dream of bouncy ball heaven.She ran and pulled out all the balls very furiously.She was there  playing with the bouncy balls for so long.Then she finally fell asleep with bouncy balls covering her body.Then Eliala and her mum arrived and pulled her out and they all went home.CAN’T WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT BOUNCY BALL ADVENTURE.


P.S THERE WAS SOME SARCASM THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment