Thursday 28 July 2016

My ice cream adventure

3.5.16           I can add details to support my ideas
                 I can use simple text to structure which is appropriate to      my purpose
               I can use dialogue appropriately when a person speaks
    Chapter 1 Ice cream


It all started when I went for a walk in a mysterious forest.


I was minding my own business when I  saw the cutest bunny ever I couldn't resist to follow it.So I snuck behind it  then it disappered… ”That was weird!” I thought in my head.Then I saw it again in the distance and sprinted as fast as I could towards it when it fell down a hole.”Poor thing,” I thought I went to jump down the hole and get it back when…
              


The ground shook and it started to disappear I couldn't run for much longer AHHHHHHHHHH!
it wasn't all that bad because I landed in a big bowl of... ice cream!
I was going crazy I  was rolling around and eating away when I saw that I was in a biome full of iCE CREAM.


I felt like I was in heaven. I jumped down and saw a river  of gooey delicious outstanding melted caramel fudge ice cream!!!! I ran as fast as I could and spoiled my mouth with pleasure.
4.05.16
“I fell a little sick I  think my last adventure for today is going to be finding a place to rest and find that bunny”.


“Finally I found you [ the bunny] it looks like it's turning night we better find a place to sleep,” I said as I went to a gumdrop paradise.


I woke up in worst possible way to woken.Just imagine a bunny jumping on your face till you woke up and growl.


it looked like it was a perfect  day to go paddling in a canoe  ” I said in the morning.I was wandering down the stream when  I came across something that looked awfully like chocolate so I decided to see what it was all about.





                                  Chapter 2 Chocolate


AHHH I fell down a big waterfall.What is this place it's chocolate.I heard a voice in the distance saying who are you,I replied saying where am I, the strange person replied


“you're in chocolate biome my name is fern” she said in a jazzy voice,


“EWW chocolate” I said


The girl went ugh she sounded quite offended.Then she said she had a secret  portal to ice cream land.She held the portal at me and I snatched it and jumped in it straight away.Glad i'm away from her ahhhh.

(Ruface is the bunny)“Now Rufus where are you Rufus OH NO I LEFT Rufas IN CHOCOLATE BIOME!” “Lucky that weird girl gave me that portal back to her island”.So I activated the portal and jumped in to find Rufus,it was weird because  thought I heard a voice saying no come back nevermind I was just hearing things.


I was here for a couple of days now so and haven't seen any sight of her so I guess that I will have to search for a portal back.


         Chapter 3 Traps
I wandered around and then I managed to find  a Chocolate cave it looked like it was abandoned well at least I found somewhere. I was getting ready to lie down and go to sleep when something was shining in the distance and went over to see what it was and it was …..


TRAPS….Ahhhhhh Stop throwing chocolate traps at me i'm just trying to find a portal ow that hurt!Finally they had run out of traps  so I was able to find out who was throwing traps at me and OMG they were the cheeky chocolate….


GOBLINS SO ADORABLE BUT DEADLY!!! At any point do you guys now where any portals are to ice cream land  i’m in need to go home.”Yes we know but in order for us to show you eat this chocolate we all know that you hate chocolate and we want to know that we can trust you before we help you”(goblins are green in words)” but i don't like cherry ripes there the worst”” well then no portal for you  we will give you this hint though without us you can’t get to the portal because it's in the goblin dimension also known as goblandia”
             Here's a picture of the goblins


                



                   Chapter 4 portal to goblandia
“Well then give me the chocolate I will eat it and then you take me to goblandia”,”ok then eat up then we don't want to see you upset that you don't get the portal”,”Well i'm already upset”.
   MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH BANG!!!!


“Wow where did that portal come from”” you  ate the chocolate so it appeared”,”Kay that's awesome”.I was jumping in the portal when I saw...The girl we both screamed at the same time because at the same time that we saw each other I was jumping in the portal to goblandia…

  Chapter 5 An Evil Clone
So I had to find the portal this place was filled with adorable gobilands I saw something glowing in the distance I went over to the glow and then I saw the girl? I said give me my bunny I need him now give it to me.
“What did you say to me I am evil”
“Ahhhh it's an EViL CLONE….” One century later.
“Ahh those missiles are hurts”   eventually






ZZZZzzzzzzzz… Yes finally victory dance”
      



         Chapter 6 YAY ICECREAM


“So at least that robot is out of the way I can finally search probably” when I saw at my feet a portal??? I jumped in anyway. “yay im home and Rufac you're here…” “yum yum yum yum ice cream finally i'm not starving Ruface why don't we go for a little adventure around our island and we could even find you some friends maybe even a rare dog i'm just so glad to be home.” I looked up and guess who was there just guess...Its the weirdo from chocolate island. “well thanks for Rurface..Oh yeah why are you covered with orange choc chip ice cream?” I mumbled
“Oh it's a long story.” Said the jazzy person she still sounded Jazzy.
“Ok well me and Rufus are trying to find a dog want to come along…”


        Chapter 7 where are we
“SEAFOODLAND EWWWWW Maliesi help im in seafoodland help”
I heard someone saying “stop dancing you little shrimp” (Ps Fern)
“Why am I here now” I said surprised
“oh Maliesi you're finally here WE are in seafoodland and we are doomed for life with only seafood to eat.”Fern said in a angry tone
I noticed something that was really weird “why are there fishermen above us.” I  questioned confused
Then fern said “Wait are we underwater!!!”
Then fern suggested that we swim away.
So I said “That's a perfect idea let's go blub blub”
“Maliesi you don't need to make sound effects we can breath you now that right.” "Yeah it's just so fun blub blub”
“Ohh fine but i'm not doing it” Fern explained.


After a while off swimming we had spotted something in the distance
Fern said what is this place?”
Well with all of my minecraft knowledge I know that it is a underwater sea temple…
Is this a good thing or a bad thing” Fern said frightened.
Well this is the best thing ever i have never came across one of these before” lets adventure in

 
                            TO BE CONTINUED ...








No comments:

Post a Comment