Sunday 29 May 2016

Term 2 week 4 Reflection

This week I have been learning about:Penguins


I found it hard to get the right info about penguins and during that time I was persisting and was finding it hard to have to go back though my huge book about Antarctica,And it is really hard to get the things that you  need and figure out if you already have it,and having to research again making sure you have the right part that you need.

I am proud that I continued researching at home and putting my time and concentration into it I also did at lunch times which I am really proud of and I have been working on it for 2 days and I have so much info but it still is so hard.


Something I have improved in this week is my concentration and I have actually been reading and for once i am interested in what I am doing and I have been learning names of penguins like emperor penguin and king penguin and even macaroni penguin.


My next step is to work on it as hard as I can and put it on a google slide and collect more info about my topic and that I should be putting things into my own words rather than copying straight away.


This shows how much I have been concentrating on my work I have already got a page and a half on penguins half a page on emperor penguins and half a page on king penguins,and I have spent something around 6 hours of researching at home (About penguins)!!.

I have enjoyed learning about a subject that I love and that it is a animal that is so cute and it has been so amazing to learn about this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Maliesi! You should be very proud of yourself for sure. I love the way you have taken responsibility for your learning and you have done lots of extra work on penguins. They are my favourite animals too. I'm looking forward to seeing the work you have done on it.

    ReplyDelete