Tuesday 29 August 2017

The horrid accident

Has your life ever changed in a matter of seconds?
“Ugh mums so late it's like already 3:30.”
“We have to plan how to make mum feel bad when she gets here” Eliala said with an evil smirk.
“Yeah let’s do it i’m thinking something like do you know how embarrassing it is for your teacher to pull over and ask if we're ok” I said.
“Yeah thats  good one that will get her.”


Mum pulled up Eliala and I were getting ready to tell mum our plan when…
My heart dropped I saw our dog Meika in the back with blood surrounding her. I felt myself lose it as tears went down my face. I completely froze for a second. Then I felt myself run towards the car in complete panic.


I tried to ask mum what happened but I was just to shocked that I couldn't, I just  stayed quiet. I just petted Meikas golden thick fur looking at her skinless leg covered with blood .  The more I looked at it the more I cried. I could feel her shaking in fright I couldn't do anything but comfort her. I saw her face in fright I tried as hard as possible to help her but whatever I did seemed to make her worse. I could hear the faint noises of mum and Eliala but I ignored it.

All these thoughts were coming through my mind. What will happen to her? Will she die? Oh my gosh to deep you're gonna lose it a lot stop thinking about it. Even at a point I thought her leg would get amputated.


We skidded into the carpark of the vets we got out of the car and rushed into the door hoping Meika was ok.We ran into the vets room nearly out of breath. We couldn't believe what she said next
“Your dog has to be keep over night she will need a cone and a cast I would keep her from walks until you get the all clear.”

We just wanted to keep her safe but we did have to leave her.We got home and I called nan to tell her the news and oh no Eliala heard she cried because I was going to tell nan what happened to Meika  and she didn't even cry when we found out what actually happened, ( She makes no sense sometimes).

The End of the recount

1 comment: