Thursday 3 August 2017

Art in kahikatea

In our classroom we have been doing art and shading,this is all about us learning new art skills and improving in our art. Every few weeks we will be shown a video on art skills like.
  • How to hold a pencil
  • Shading
  • Outlining
  • Taking shapes of objects to make art
  • Drawing graffiti words
  • Portraits
  • Eye level
Using the skills that we learnt we had to make an art piece showing the skills we learnt, here's a picture of mine.
IMG_3355.JPG
Here are some of my stages going through shading.File_003.jpeg
File_002.jpeg
This week and last week we have been working on graffiti art and portraits, I decided to work on portraits. We started of by drawing a circle with a  t in the middle the by the sides of the circle we draw two more lines to get the shape of the face. Then we would draw the chin. Then the eyes and eye brows, nose , lips,ears, and lastly the hair. Here's a photo of my final result i think its pretty good.File_000.jpeg
My most recent work is this eye I drew it was hard to watch the video on it because it went so quick but I think I did good.
So this is what we have been doing in kahikatea lately.


I decided to post this to Tell people what kahikatea has been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment