Monday 6 February 2017

THE BEST SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!

If I owned  a shop I would own a…


Pet shop


I would love to own a shop like this. I mean you would make some money and also be able to spend your hours of work taking care of animals and i LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVVVVEEEEEEEEE animals.Don't get me wrong I would still have to pay for the animals but i could work around that.

Question time! I always had a little problem with pet shops because i see the animals but never get to see if i click with the animal. Well at my pet shop you would be able to see which animal you wanted and get to play with it in the petting zoo and just see if you bond.


I also personally think that pets fun and more would be a great name for my shop.ALl because it isn't just a pet shop i mean you get to see if you have a bond with an animal before you buy it.


This is why i want a petting zoo I love to see little kids play with their pets so i would to enjoy seeing the children get the right pet for them and see them smile.


But bussines for me is not all about money it is about loving the job you do.So the main reson this would be dream job is because,animals are me  I feel like I am home I love and i’m comfortable around them.

So That's why I  would own a pet shop


Animals we have
Dogs-puppies
Cats-kittens
Rabbits
Fish
Birds
Lizirds
Turtles
Guinea pigs
Lambs
Mice
Snakes
Chinchilla
Tarantulas

We can also negotiate for any others that are responsible.

Image result for pets cuddling

No comments:

Post a Comment