Thursday 3 November 2016

Knowledge goal

I am blogging about this because I have been working hard to achieve this.Just the other day I got a new knowledge goal learn tenths.Fern and I had a workshop and learnt it instantly so we moved onto ordering tenths. It was hard at first because I thought you had to order the tenth on the opposite side of the point so I got the equations wrong .Here's a link on the website I got my practice work from.Dads worksheet decimal work. After that Mrs Mca gave me some work that was on ordering tenths I got stuck in the pit at a point but climbed out using my friends for help.Now I just need to do a little more work and then I have finished that goal to.

Thanks for reading :).


1 comment:

  1. Hi Maliesi
    I will be looking forward to checking through this learning with you. Tell me more about the "Pit" time. I do remember you using the decipipes to help?

    ReplyDelete