Thursday 20 October 2016

.Carnival art

 I am posting this to tell you what I struggled with during carnival art.Carnival art has been so hard this year I don't know why but I guess it's because I'm used to get told what to do for carnival art and this year I get to choose. It's been very difficult because I have also chosen to work in a group and you don't know if your group member will like that idea. When Fern (Group Member) and I Had finally decided what we were going to do so let me tell what it is. It is rocks but not any rocks positive stones. Why did we call it positive stones you ask well we were making rocks that had quotes on them.So these are positive stones. We had finished one when we found out that we had to discuss it with the teacher and we did and he said maybe this would be two easy to make at home. We went and thought about this and we realised it was to easy to do at home so we found another art to do.Today we have only just started it. Carnival art was hard it was hard because of Ideas the ideas that you had to come up with was so difficult. Persistence because at some points you wanted to give up but you didn't. If you are in a group it would be your open mindedness because you had to be open to other ideas,and empathy because if you didn't use empathy you would be in the dust.. So I guess you need to use all to be able to get things done. If you don't know what the attitudes are they are curiosity open mindedness persistence and empathy so it makes COPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment